Last updated: July 6, 2017
Nedboxgroup Limited and Nedbox Limited (subsequently “Nedbox” or “Provider”), uses the personal data of Buyers or Sellers or Customers or Investors or Lenders (e.g. title, name, address, e-mail address, phone number, fax number, bank details) according to the regulations of the Hong Kong and Russian Federation data protection law.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
(1) We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Whenever we collect sensitive information (such as bank information or payment details) that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (ex. Customer support or billing) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers, servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
(2) The personal data of a Buyers or Sellers or Customers or Investors or Lenders are used exclusively for the handling of the concluded contracts between the parties, for instance for billing purposes. Sole exception are newsletters or emails, regarding offers of Nedbox or Merchants of Nedbox, which can be unsubscribed at any time.
(3) All personal data of Buyers or Sellers or Customers or Investors or Lenders that have been transmitted to Nedbox will not be accessible to third parties without a written consent from the Buyers or Sellers or Customers or Investors or Lenders. This may not apply in case of a legal or official investigation.
We use reasonable precautions to keep the personal information disclosed to us secure and do not disclose this information to other individuals or organizations unless required by law. However we will exchange information with other companies and organizations for the sole purposes of fraud protection and risk reduction. However, in the case of abuse or breach of security, we are not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties which receive the information illegally. We will not distribute customer information to be used in mailing lists, surveys, or any other purpose other than what is required to perform our services. However we will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- we have your consent to share the information;
- we need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- we need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of us to provide a product or service to you (unless we tell you differently these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide them beyond what is necessary to assist us).
Personally identifiable consumer information is also shared with third parties (such as our Acquiring banks and credit card processors) to the extent necessary for us to deliver payment processing services. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers' personal data.
If you would like to view the information we have collected from you or you want to correct your information or the billing/shipping details, please go to Your personal cabinet into your account to view the above details and to review your personal information. If you have questions or suggestions, we can be reached by email at email@example.com.
(4) We respond to government and/ or legal demands/orders regarding information that is contained within our access logs concerning customer(s) or visitor(s). We reserve the right to share such information concerning to any customer(s) or visitor(s) who we believe are in violation of our content guidelines, even without a government and/ or legal demands/orders.
(5) We also reserve the right to report any illegal activity by our Buyers or Sellers or Investors or Lenders or customers to law enforcement for prosecution. Please be aware that we do not control the acts of our customers or visitors.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we (Nedbox) are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this web site http://nedboxgroup.ru.
Please feel free contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to highlight any issues that you may be facing or require any information/assistance from us.
Nedboxgroup Limited and Nedbox Limited (http://nedboxgroup.ru) reserves the right to amend its policies, and any content on its website without prior notice.